Opioid Addiction Relapse Prevention Patient Engagement
Outpatient Opioid Addiction Rehab and Recovery
Addiction Outreach Clinic (AOC) is an outpatient clinic practice that specializes in opioid addiction treatment with seven locations in Ohio and Pennsylvania. AOC provides a professional, caring and safe environment, which ensures the best possible outcome for our patients.
AOC was founded in 2007 by Dr. Nicholas Atanasoff who saw the rising heroin and pain medication addiction epidemic in Ohio and Pennsylvania and understood the need for a results-driven, realistic treatment approach for patients based on their lifestyle, work commitments and other responsibilities.
Responsible for leading digital transformation initiatives and driving new patient acquisition and retention across Addiction Outreach Clinic’s seven locations in Ohio and Pennsylvania.
- Deployed an organization wide communication and collaboration platform (G Suite/ Workspace)
Implemented and oversee a patient engagement platform
- Created and manage a physician and practice reputation management process (focused on leveraging Google My Business (GMB)
- Designed and oversee a patient experience survey, analysis, and service recovery process
- Created and conducted employee training to optimize technology usage and to improve customer service/ satisfaction
- Multi-location physician practice
- 30 + physicians
- Opioid addiction practice specializing in medication assisted treatment (MAT)