Innov8 for Health Overview
Innov8 for Health is a global health innovation program that connect health innovators with the support they need to turn ideas into viable solutions that transform our world.
We are different that many other health innovation support organizations. We provide programming throughout the entire year and we support individuals and companies from early stage, through running pilots, to scaling their solutions. We also provide most of our support at no cost to the health innovators. Our funding comes from sponsorships donated from individuals and companies who are committed to supporting innovative solutions that will improve health and health care for all of us.
We also have lot’s of amazing volunteers who see the value in supporting health innovation. If you are interesting in becoming a sponsor or volunteering please contact us at Hello@ViableSynergy.com.
Innov8 for Health Key Accomplishments:
- Hosted 8 competitions providing innovators with exposure to customers, investors, service providers, and supporters
- Engaged over 450 companies from around the world, more than 1,000 entrepreneurs, and thousands of community members
- Provided funding for 65 Startup companies and independent health innovators from around the world
- Offered 1,000s of hours of mentoring and coaching
- Garnered dozens of local and national stories describing the value of the solutions of participating innovators and the initiative
Don’t Just Take Our Word for it! Hear from other Health Innovators…
- Bullseye Droper, Covington, KY – Startup Showcase Winner: “Participation in the Innov8 for Health initiative has given Bullseye Dropper exposure to investors, mentors and business partners that could have only been realized after months of networking. What a great experience” Robert Behan, Inventor and Creator
- Care Monster, Dayton, OH – Business Concept Expo Winner: “The Innova8 for Healthcare Program was an incredible experience for Care Monster. Working with Sunnie and the team at Innov8 gave us incredible insight and perspective into the broader healthcare marketplace; something we wouldn’t have realized on our own. Also, through Innov8, we were connected to a diverse group of healthcare industry experts whose relationships continue to help us move our startup forward.” Michael Eidsaune, CEO and Co-Founder
- PHRQL, Pittsburgh, PA – Startup Showcase Runner-up: “We had not previously engaged with Innov8 for Health and they extended an invitation to us to apply for the Showcase. We were interested in growing our network and exposure to new audiences. This was a new opportunity to get in front of some progressive partners in health care and health care delivery. This is a way we can get access to new thinking and people.” Paul Sandberg, PHRQL Co Founder and CEO
- CompassMD, Cleveland, OH -Idea Expo Winner: “My experience at the Innov8 For Health Idea Expo was invaluable and fun! I’ve often found it difficult to curb the technical jargon and long-winded explanations. Innov8 For Health, however, provided the perfect forum and guidance to help transform my pitch into a simple, but powerful two- minute conversation. They even supported my remote participation – graciously I might add – from 250+ miles away. I strongly recommend that every Midwest healthcare entrepreneur consider this event, “ Anthony Stedillie, CEO