Sunnie has worked with many world-class healthcare organizations including Shire, Sanofi, Eli Lilly, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital and Medical Center, St. Elizabeth Healthcare, AssureX Health, Inmar (CollectiveBias), and many more. She has also worked with many startup companies including HelloHealth, DocHalo, and BlueSpark Technologies. Visit the Our Work page to see specific examples how we help our clients.
The diverse conditions and disease states Sunnie has been involved in include precision medicine/ genomics, opioid addiction, pain management, behavioral health, women’s health, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, immunological disorders, and gastrointestinal disorders. She has also worked with many different types of technologies and software solutions including Electronic Health Records, remote monitoring, wearables, content marketing, content management, telemedicine, online scheduling systems, physician to physician communication platforms, physician to patient communication platforms, patient engagement systems, data aggregation platforms, and advanced analytics/ artificial intelligence solutions.
Sunnie has been invited to serve on initiatives with government agencies, national trade associations, and non-profit organizations including:
- Health Data Affiliate Program, US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
- Planning committee member, Health Datapalooza
- Grant Review Chair for the Discovery Infrastructure for Clinical Health IT Apps Cooperative Agreement (Connecting and Accelerating FHIR App Ecosystem), Department of Health and Human Services, Office of the National Coordinator
- Health Innovation Subject Matter Expert, National Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Mentor and Judge, Medical Capital Innovation Competition in Cleveland, OH
She has been recognized as a “Disruptive Women to Watch in Healthcare”, “Healthcare Leaders” by Venue and Lead Magazine, “10 Local Women to Watch” by the Cincinnati Enquirer, and invited to join 40 leading healthcare organizations at the White House Summit on Precision Medicine with her work highlighted on the President’s Precision Medicine Initiative Fact Sheet.
Sunnie’s experience and passion fueled the creation of Viable Synergy, LLC.